Sunday, May 31, 2009
In my spare time I have been working on a female model and I thought I would make some renders to show my progress on my blog. Eventually she will be fully clothed and posed. I have decided on this project to only use Maya for the modeling and detail as a way to practice techniques in good edge flow modeling. Still a lot of refinement to go.
I'm glad I took the time to make some renders as it has pointed me to some areas that really need some refinement in the modeling. I've set the body modeling on hold while I've been working on some of the clothing that she will be wearing. I should have an update on that pretty soon here. If anybody might be interested in seeing any of the wire frames I would be happy to post some as well.
Posted by Gabriel Olson at 1:37 AM