Sunday, February 17, 2008
Haven't posted in a little bit so I thought I would post my progress on this weeks assignment in my low poly modeling class. I was hesitant at first but I am enjoying using 3ds Max a lot more than I thought I would. Though I still like Maya better.
I decided to practice some techniques I want to use for the Dominance War. So I started with a zsphere in zbrush to model my high poly skull and then brought it in 3ds to retop and bake the normals and AO. Here is the result so far. Now I need to continue texturing and add a little grime. Should be finished in the morning. The skull is 492 tris.
Posted by Gabriel Olson at 10:33 PM